Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.25085 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,146 (24,499₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)