Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.23517 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,183 (26,294₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)