Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.25138 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,088 (16,263₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)