Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11351 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,528 (руб 66,322) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)