Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11533 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,499 (руб 65,023) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)