Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11487 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,402 (руб 160,200) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)