Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,570 (C$3,401) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)