Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02353 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,789 (755,995 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)