Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.915 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,607 (3,972TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)