Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,112 (3,928TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)