Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,165 (9,073TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)