Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,465 (3,980TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)