Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06076 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,001 (¥312,738) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)