Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05829 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,452 (¥470,930) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)