Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05891 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,166 (¥495,084) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (31 minutes ago)