Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,641 (€1,492) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)