Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.475 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,194 (€1,230) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)