Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,369 (€863) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)