Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06082 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,990 (¥49,169) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (40 minutes ago)