Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06589 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,924 (₨ 120,248) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (24 minutes ago)