Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06646 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,450 (₨ 277,593) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)