Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06303 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,662 (₨ 280,221) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)