Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05956 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,577 (₨ 177,587) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)