Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.842 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,344 (€1,192) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)