Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,743 (€2,921) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)