Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,672 (€2,389) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)