Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元132,062 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元111,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)