Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元115,876 in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元93,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)