Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,254 (34,320 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)