Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.807 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,067 (37,240 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)