Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,455 (€3,243) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)