Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,232 (€3,748) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)