Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,839 (€3,580) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)