Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,346 (€2,379) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)