Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27083 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,091 (74,183 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (26 minutes ago)