Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30422 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,706 (58,201 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 143,900 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)