Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30293 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,980 (49,450 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)