Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27313 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,312 (74,367 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)