Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30254 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,899 (59,164 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)