Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27990 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,068 (57,406 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)