Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,177 (₨166,922) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)