Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09502 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,269 (₨76,500) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)