Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,695 (₨89,093) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)