Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00559 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,400 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,400 (1,145,172 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)