Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00540 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,000 (1,111,702 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)