Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,066 (1,519TL) in Karaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元1,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)