Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10088 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 (30,977 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (27 minutes ago)