Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09501 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,200 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,200 (65,255 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)