Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Aksu, China
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,589 (﷼ 82,124,842) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)