Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,583 (164,541 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)