Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,477 (322,264 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)