Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02204 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,843 (128,977 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)