Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06341 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,608 (₨119,992) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)