Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02338 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,668 (114,115 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)