Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02497 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,950 (238,242 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)