Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02371 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,332 (140,519 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (29 minutes ago)