Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02554 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,395 (250,406 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)