Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22046 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,574 (88,786 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)