Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21820 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,463 (84,617 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)