Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02122 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,638 (359,868 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)