Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06165 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,404 (¥282,295) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)