Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,829 (¥360,748) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (29 minutes ago)