Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,113 (RM8,111) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)