Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,059 (RM7,753) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)