Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,966 (RM11,614) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (43 minutes ago)