Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2,500 (1,475,395 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (28 minutes ago)