Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00163 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,700 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,700 (3,493,350 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (27 minutes ago)