Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元14,983 (7,813,225 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)