Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元14,979 (7,862,616 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)