Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.158 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,707 (C$3,433) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)