Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,930 (C$4,256) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)