Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.924 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,491 (C$5,583) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)