Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11004 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,569 (руб 168,744) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)