Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,881 (руб 191,944) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)