Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.839 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,185 (3,906 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)