Cost of living comparison between Kaliningrad, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10774 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,878 (руб 156,666) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)