Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,450 (€964) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)