Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,513 (₨34,671) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)