Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,823 (₨26,702) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)