Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.795 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,860 (1,023 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)