Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,592 (1,877TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)