Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.679 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,884 (1,718TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)