Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01905 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,426 (967,141 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)