Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 ($554) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)