Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,125 ($455) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)