Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,490 (23,245 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)