Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09662 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,340 (169,115 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)