Cost of living comparison between Jyväskylä, Finland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,159 (€2,330) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)