Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,154 (€2,917) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)