Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元98,838 (﷼ 54,085) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (29 minutes ago)