Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元129,195 (﷼ 70,397) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)