Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,877 (﷼ 10,119) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (39 minutes ago)