Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元107,176 (﷼ 58,557) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)