Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,344 (R$ 8,348) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)