Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13053 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,558 (RD$ 157,493) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)