Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14633 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,771 (RD$ 141,952) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (29 minutes ago)