Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01798 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,867 (326,232 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)