Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02197 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,268 (194,253 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)