Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02135 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,506 (164,221 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)