Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01865 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,896 (316,186 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)