Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,929 (RM8,873) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)