Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,103 (RM9,962) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)