Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,491 (RM10,892) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)