Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,191 (R$ 9,120) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)