Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,220 (﷼ 7,264) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)