Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (₩644,452) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)