Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (₩630,423) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)