Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,664 (₩1,641,242) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (22 minutes ago)