Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,343 (₩1,714,519) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)